Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Game

I've seen this game floating around on some of my friends blogs, and thought I would do it to (thanks Michelle and Mom.)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Alexa,
Of course being your mother, I am full of memories of you. Some of my favorite include just me and you (before the other kids came along). We would watch Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House, or Dora together and after lunch we would take naps together (since I worked night shifts, I always napped when you did). Many times you would escape from your room (and sometimes the house) to go play while I was sleeping- a very scary thing to wake up to.
One of the memories that stand out most was when you were in your room and I was sleeping. When I came in to check on you, you had pulled off your poopy diaper and smeared it all over the walls, bedding, cribs, you, etc. It was funny in a sick way, but I was so tired I just started to cry.
I'm glad you and I can still make fun memories together by reading and going to movies and dinner.
I love you!!!

Mom

Michelle - aka Belle said...

hi alexa,
one of my memorys of you are you are very smart and fun.
kimi

TheScotticus said...

Lexa, it's Uncle Scott. I saw this same game on Kim's blog and think it's a great idea. I think that my favorite memory of you was when you were very little. Most of my memories seem to be of my nieces and nephews when they were little, because I travel so much and am away so much. Anyway, the memory was when your dad taught you how to say, "I Know!" It's still something I love to hear your dad say that's pretty funny, but admittedly, it was even funnier to hear you say it!